Friday, March 20

HE SPELLS HIS NAME LEEE.


imagination, originally uploaded by okpauset.

Let me say that IMAGINATION is one of the top worldwide selling groups in music history, they are better known for the song "just an illusion"...but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

The song I love the most is "the last time" of the album you see in the picture titled "CLOSER" I bought this album off EBAY last year and it's one that I treasure.

for all you 30 plus out there, you may remember this song...



...or better yet, THE HIT. JUST AN ILLUSION, this has got to be the greatest video ever made by humans..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so hottt! Still is. 80's Music Rocks!!
nina

Comb & Razor said...

"Music and Lights" is still their best tune, for my money...

(The video is still ultra-fruity too)