Sunday, May 3

KATREESE BARNES! ( A WOMAN YOU SHOULD KNOW)

I LOVE this group, they are from North Carolina, and are behind the HIT "sugar free"...that song is an R&B classic, ya'll know i'm more into the obscure and the song"after loving you" is my favorite from them..it's very empowering ladies..and men too.

Katreese Barnes is the music director for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE and this super talented sister also co-write "dick in a box" with Justin Timberlake...you gotta love her!!

AFTER LOVING YOU'




SUGAR FREE




DICK IN A BOX


2 comments:

Duchess Fancy Pants said...

This will always reduce me to tears of laughter every time I see it. I'm chuckling to myself right now and I'm not even watching it.

Foxy not-so Brown said...

Its brilliant and funny....Im the same as you...i can just think about it and get teary eyed.
i never get tired of it!!!