Sunday, November 8

PICTURES FROM THE WORKS OF HEART FOR AIDS AUCTION!

As you know I contributed one of my paintings to a wonderful organization called Works of Heart I went to the auction last night and it was fantastic!..I met so many wonderful artist and art lovers..all there to give to the cause.


As soon as I got there I found where they hung my art and saw a couple standing in front of it, they happen to be who bid on and won my artwork, it was an honor to meet them and I hope they get in touch with me, I'd love to know how it looks in their home.

IMG_2813

IMG_2795

WORKS OF HEART

IMG_2800

WORKS OF HEART4

WORKS OF HEART6

WORKS OF HEART 7

WORKS OF HEART3

WORKS OF HEART8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, TQ - I am so proud of you. That is awesome and the winning bidder will definitely be adding some fly flavor to whatever space this piece is placed in.


CJ

GFS said...

You are too fab!

Foxy not-so Brown said...

thank you Ladies, I am gonna do this every year..it was wonderful