Wednesday, May 19

BEIJA-FLOR NATURALS HEMP BUTTERCREME!!!

I'm a product junkie, not for the hair but for the body, So I could not pass up the opportunity to try this awesome Hemp Buttercreme from BEIJA-FLOR NATURALS, I never tried any kind of hemp product before but I've heard great things about the benefits of hemp and I was really excited to try this.
It's an all natural, all organic list of ingredients that make up this body cream, it smells wonderful and absolutely makes my skin velvety smooth, what's even better is that it's also great for your hair!!! I am impressed with this product and I look forward to trying her other items...PLEASE check out the site, you will want to try everything!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Beija Flor Naturals!! Try the Amazon AntiOxidant. Its THE BOMB!!!! *touches face*