Tuesday, April 5

HOME UPDATES...

A few recent additions to the house...I finally got a comic book rack for my collection, I got this used for 40$ at a display outlet, I have more comics to fill it up...Im going to need another one or a bigger one.


My mom got me this wonderful plant for my livingroom..its the perfect size for the window, I need to figure out what to put on those windows..I dont want curtains and these mini-blinds are awful...stay tuned...


I got this chair at a thrift store for 12$..I really wished they had two, I have been wanting a chair like this for a while...but I didnt want to pay 50-100$ like the ones ive seen in stores..I was excited about this chair..its a perfect fit and the FIRST thing I saw when I walked into the store

We added the orange vases to break up all the black and white in the livingroom...







5 comments:

Tasha said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!Rachel, you have definitely inspired/motivated me to get more creative with my Harlem apartment.

Niki McNeill Brown said...

That chair is awesome!! I know your loving your new space :-)

Accountable said...

Rachel,

Love the new home improvements. Did you delete your other site dedicated to black men?

Ms. Cee C said...

Great post! I just awarded you the "Stylish Blogger Award". You may check it out at this link http://elegantnatural.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-was-awarded-stylish-blogger-award.html

Soul Pretty said...

NICE!